Nursing Admission Checklist Criteria and Request for Review
The criteria below must be met in order to submit a request to be reviewed.
Please note, having one of these areas missing could result in a declined review.
Nursing Checklist Criteria
- I have transcripts from other schools on file
- I have a high school diploma/GED, or Associate degree or higher on file
- I have met with a counselor and reviewed my records for the nursing program or track
- I have successfully completed all required pre-requisite coursework
- My overall GPA is 2.75 or higher
- I have passed the HESI entrance exam
Upon a successful review, students will be sent information to proceed with the entrance test and background check.