Nursing Admission Checklist Criteria and Request for Review
The criteria below must be met in order to submit a request to be reviewed.
Please note, having one of these areas missing could result in a declined review.
Nursing Checklist Criteria
- I have transcripts from other schools on file
- I have a Bachelor's degree/high school diploma/GED on file
- I have met with a counselor and reviewed my records for the nursing program or track
- I have a "B" or higher in required science courses, BIO 2331/2341/2500 and a "C" or higher in all ENG/MATH/PSY
- My overall GPA is 2.75 or higher
Upon a successful review, students will be sent information to proceed with the entrance test and background check.